LOST MEMORIES (French, English Subtitles) from Francois Ferracci on Vimeo.
A beautiful couple, a city over-saturated by holograms and digital stream.
A polaroid camera.
Tomorrow will never be the same.
Written, Directed and post-produced by Francois Ferracci.
DANCE & MUSIC INSPIRE US
SEARCH BY KEY WORD
INSPIRED BY ART
- The Holocaust: The Importance of Remembering
- As I Began to Love Myself ~ Teaching the importance of Self- Love through poetry
- Supporting Minds: Educating Youth about Mental Disorders
- Ekphrastic Poetry in ESL/EFL– Poems inspired by visual arts
- On discovering David Bowie in ESL/EFL
- Teaching about the seven digital deadly sins in EFL/ESL
- Passage to Freedom: Teaching about Refugee Crisis in ESL/EFL
- Understanding Addiction in ESL/EFL
- Art & English: Jackson Pollock in ESL/EFL
- Juvenile Delinquency in ESL/EFL
- Writing the 1st Chapter of a Novel in ESL/EFL
- ESL/EFL Ideas For Drama in the Classroom
- Useful links for Video Use in English Language Learning
- ESL/EFL Webquest: Great Britain
- Teaching with Grease
April 8, 2014
July 10, 2013
June 16, 2013
February 2, 2013
January 8, 2012
November 20, 2011
November 14, 2011
October 10, 2011
October 2, 2011
September 30, 2011